Come experience the City of Peabody’s rich ethnic heritage at this artistic and cultural celebration of diversity in Peabody Square.
- Entertainers will perform on three stages.
- Over sixty booths will feature food from the many ethnic groups that enrich our community.
- Artists from around the North Shore will display their works in the International Festival Galleria.
- The Annual Kids Day Celebration will take place on the Leather City Common during the Festival. Bring your children for a day of fun, games & entertainment!
The festival has become a favorite event drawing as many as 80,000 people from all over the region.
- 10:45 Banda Recreativa Portuguesa
- 11:40 Communidade de Cristo
- 12:15 Council on Aging Senior Ladies Drill Team
- 12:45 Karen's Ballroom Dancing and Fitness
- 1:15 Sayat Nova Dance Company
- 1:45 BELCLARE
- 2:30 Ceremony
- 3:00 North Shore Acappella
- 3:45 Crystal PanJammers Youth Steel Orchestra
- 4:45 Angel Wagner & Grupo Fantasia
- 11:00 Brian Maes Band
- 12:00 Bremer Academy of Irish Dance
- 12:45 Warszawiaki Orchestra
- 1:45 Lee Hawkins Band
- 2:25 Sayat Nova Dance Company
- 3:45 The Italian Serenaders
- 2:30 Rancho Folclorico de Peabody
- 4:30 Grand Master Tsuji Samurai Taiko
Leather City Common
- 11:00 DJ Michael Phillips
- 11:30 Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts
- 12:30 Children's Show
- 1:30 Magic & Puppets by Steve
- 2:30 Children's Show
- 3:15 Mass Motion North
- 4:00 Mass Motion North