Come experience the City of Peabody’s rich ethnic heritage at this artistic and cultural celebration of diversity in Peabody Square on Sunday, September 14th, 2014! (September 21st in case of rain)
- Entertainers will perform on three stages.
- Over sixty booths will feature food from the many ethnic groups that enrich our community.
- Artists from around the North Shore will display their works in the International Festival Galleria.
- The Annual Kids Day Celebration will take place on the East End Veterans Memorial Park on Walnut Street during the Festival. Bring your children for a day of fun, games & entertainment!
The festival has become a favorite event drawing as many as 80,000 people from all over the region.
Peabody City Hall Stage
- 10:45 Banda Recreativa Portuguesa
- 11:45 St. Vasilios Greek School Dancers
- 12:30 The Italian Serenaders
- 1:45 North Shore Acappella
- 2:30 Ceremony
- 3:00 Sayat Nova Dance Company
- 3:45 Angel Wagner & Grupo Fantasia
- 4:45 Crystal Panjammers
Main Street Stage
- 10:45 Brian Maes Band
- 11:45 Brazilian Community Christ Church
- 12:30 Warszawiaki Orchestra
- 1:30 Belclare
- 2:15 Kubota Power Jazz
- 3:15 Britannica
- 4:15 Karen's Ballroom Dancing and Fitness
- 4:45 Rancho Folclorico de Peabody
East End Veterans Memorial Park
- 11:30 Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts
- 12:15 Brady Kenny O'Brien Academy
- 12:45 Children's Character Show
- 1:00 Magic and Puppets By Steve
- 1:45 Crystal Joyce Dance Academy
- 2:15 MJ O'Maley Tae Kwon Do Center
- 2:45 Children's Character Show
- 3:30 Mass Motion Dance
- 4:00 Phunk Phenomen
- 4:30 DJ Michael Phillips