Come experience the City of Peabody’s rich ethnic heritage at this artistic and cultural celebration of diversity in Peabody Square on Sunday, September 20th, 2015! (September 27th in case of rain)
- Entertainers will perform on three stages.
- Over sixty booths will feature food from the many ethnic groups that enrich our community.
- Artists from around the North Shore will display their works in the International Festival Galleria.
- The Annual Kids Day Celebration will take place on the East End Veterans Memorial Park on Walnut Street during the Festival. Bring your children for a day of fun, games & entertainment!
The festival has become a favorite event drawing as many as 80,000 people from all over the region.
Peabody Square Stage
- 10:45 Banda Recreativa Portuguesa
- 12:00 Warszawiaki Orchestra
- 1:15 North Shore Acappella
- 2:00 Ceremony
- 2:30 Sayat Nova Dance Company
- 3:15 Angel Wagner & Grupo Fantasia
- 4:30 Kubota Power Jazz with Samuria Taiko
Main Street Stage
- 10:45 Brian Maes Band
- 11:45 Belclare
- 12:45 Studio Two - The Beatles Tribute
- 1:45 Britanica
- 2:45 The Italian Serenaders
- 3:45 Crystal Panjammers
- 5:00 Rancho Folclorico de Peabody
East End Veterans Memorial Park on Walnut Street
- 11:00 Dj Michael Phillips/ Character Show
- 11:30 Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts
- 12:00 Puppets and Magic with Steve Devit
- 12:30 Mary Beth Maes
- 1:00 MJ O'Malley Taw Kwon Do Center
- 1:30 Brazilian christ Community Church
- 2:00 Mass Motion Dance
- 2:30 St. Vasilios Greek School Dancers
- 3:00 Phunk Phenomenon BR Boys
- 3:45 Dj Michael Phillips/ Character Show