Come experience the City of Peabody’s rich ethnic heritage at this artistic and cultural celebration of diversity in Peabody Square on Sunday, September 14th, 2014! (September 21st in case of rain)
- Entertainers will perform on three stages.
- Over sixty booths will feature food from the many ethnic groups that enrich our community.
- Artists from around the North Shore will display their works in the International Festival Galleria.
- The Annual Kids Day Celebration will take place on the East End Veterans Memorial Park on Walnut Street during the Festival. Bring your children for a day of fun, games & entertainment!
The festival has become a favorite event drawing as many as 80,000 people from all over the region.
Peabody City Hall
- 10:45 Banda Recreativa Portuguesa
- 11:45 St. Vasilios Greek School Dancers
- 12:30 The Italian Serenaders
- 1:40 North Shore Acappella
- 2:30 Ceremony
- 3:00 Sayat Nova Dance Company
- 3:45 Angel Wagner & Grupo Fantasia
- 4:45 Crystal Panjammers
Upper Main Street
- 10:45 Brian Maes Band
- 11:45 Brazilian Community Christ Churchh
- 12:30 Warszawiaki Orchestra
- 1:30 Belclare
- 3:15 Britanica
- 4:15 Karen's Ballroom Dancing and Fitness
- 4:45 Rancho Folclorico de Peabody
East End Veterans Memorial Park on Walnut Street
- 11:30 Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts
- 12:15 Irish Step Dancers
- 1:00 Puppets and Magic with Steve Devit
- 1:45 Crystal Joyce Dance Academy
- 2:15 MJ O'Malley Taw Kwon Do Center
- 2:45 Mass Motion Dance
- 4:00 Phunk Phenomenon BR Boys